Google

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Crystal Ball

I love blogging. Seriously, think I'm hooked. I can say anything I want on this thing and some how, for some reason, some one just might take me seriously. This one will be a stretch, but I'm going for it.

Have looked into the crystal ball and have seen the future. Big day tomorrow, Democratic primaries in Indiana and North Carolina. Here's how it will play: Either Senator Clinton or Obama will win Indiana, but it will be so close that the total delegate count won't really matter. So I'm calling Indiana a tie. Obama will win North Carolina. Those two projections aren't exactly daring, but there's more. Obama's net delegate gain will be close to 20 +or- 5 (changing that from 40 +or- 8 as predicted last night. Thought there were close to 250 total delegates at stake, but it's only 187. Lesson learned: Don't write a blog after a Cinco De Mayo party!) and the superdelegates will meet, realize the rest of primaries won't change the delegate number by more then 10, decide this can't go on any longer, and enough of them will move to Obama (while other's rush to Clinton's aid) and the Democratic Nominee for the President of the United States will be chosen no later then Friday May 16th. It will be Barack Obama.

Whoof. That took a lot out of me. The beauty of it is that if I'm correct I'm a freaking genius. If I'm wrong, what do I know anyway?

No comments: