Google

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lucy's Litter

Lucy had her pups last night. She hollowed out a hole in a brush pile and delivered all 11 puppies there. Lucky always did that to me also-have her pups outside. By the way, Lucky also had her litter. Lots of information about Lucky and the pups at http://oldschoolak.blogspot.com/ . And yes, you read that right. Lucy had 11 pups, 6 females and 5 males if I counted right.


I moved them into the doghouse this morning.
Lots of different colors-black, brown, gray, light orange.

2 comments:

Swanny said...

They are beautiful, healthy and colorful. What a HUGE litter, though. Poor Lucy will be busy full-time keeping those little bellies full.

Swanny

Kyle said...

I love you puppies! I love you daddy. I hope Lucy had fun having her babies. My girls can be Belle, Aurora, Snow White, Jasmine and Hawaii Dancer and Spider Girl.
~Love,
Alethia