Google

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blog Comments

I've recently loosened the restrictions on the blog comments setting so that anyone can post comments on this blog whether you have a google account or not. Apparantly you click on comments (at the bottom of each post), type something in, then click "post", "submit", or something like that and you get a message. The comment is saved for me to deny or approve the next time I log on.

Unless you write something stupid or annoying I'll be happy to put everyone's comments on the blog. Please remember this blog is written for our family and friends around the country. Everyone is welcome to join us of course, but save your criticisms and critiques for someone who wants to hear them. Don't bother writing anything that ticks me off cause I ain't postin' it anyway.

AHHHH THE POWER!

No comments: