Google

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kari, Aimee, or Some Other Name We Haven't Thought of Yet

This is the first photo of our baby Belleque number 3. There were no protruding male parts (see arrow) so the radiologist suspects another girl. Jacob and Alethia would both love a sister so they are delighted. I would like to apologize to the baby up front. We won't post any more pictures like this one. I promise!


Baby's lower legs. Need I say more! When she is older these will be keeping us awake alot of nights. As of now, I just feel her moving from time to time. She isn't keeping me awake yet. Maybe in another month.

Here is the baby's profile from her head to her toes. I can't wait to hold her.


Face photo. Isn't she beautiful?!!! I can't wait to see who she looks like.


This last photo was of the baby's heart and heartbeat. The kids didn't get to hear it when I had the ultrasound, but they heard it when I saw the doctor. They were so excited. Alethia and Jacob are both practicing taking care of the dolls. Alethia is such a big helper already, she is going to love taking care of the baby. Jacob will love holding her.


It was so exciting to see the baby. They only allow one other person in the room besides me so Kyle didn't get to see the whole thing because we had Alethia and Jacob. They did get to come in at the end and see the baby though. I was glad that Kyle and I got to share that with the kids. Alethia was beside herself to hear it was probably a girl. Don't know what we'll do if it comes out with boy parts. It's so exciting to be able to share all this with you.

-Jo

3 comments:

Swanny said...

Congratulations, Jo. It sounds like you are just glowing with new life. That is very cool.

I don't know if you've seen it, but every time Kyle speaks of you and the kids, and especially the new baby, his face just lights up. It's wonderful to see.

I hope we get a chance to meet in person some day.

Swanny (aka that musher guy in Two Rivers)

House of Clouse said...

Congrats on the newest Belleque! The newest Clouse will be happy to have another playmate. :)

Anonymous said...

this is too cool. i'm happy for you all! makes me want to go out and have another baby (but not want to wake up every two hours!).

i hope all is well at your guys' end. love that face photo of the baby.

you guys are so cute. you remind me of highschool :)