Google

Monday, April 21, 2008

7 Months


7 months~ Time is flying by. I still get the occasional question, "You're pregnant?" Maybe this shirt is a bit more flattering to my tummy. The baby feels like it's in position. I've been getting kicked in the ribs a lot lately. It's so strong. Kyle, Jacob and Alethia love feeling my belly. Jake even talks to the baby. One night he said, "Hi Baby! Do you want me to hold you?" Then he kissed my tummy. The baby started kicking. Alethia gives my tummy a hug at least once a day. Alethia mentioned that I would have to start sitting further from the table because my tummy is growing. In the beginning she said, "You are going to get fat and fat and fat and fat and then me and daddy will have to help you get out of bed." From the mouths of babes. The kids and I will fly to Anchorage the last week in May to wait for the arrival of our little angel. Kyle will meet us there later. We are all very excited. I wonder who it's going to look like.
-Jo

1 comment:

House of Clouse said...

This post should really be called "Hot Prego Mama". Yeah Jo! You are on the home stretch now, and you look great! :)